|Key management server
There are two ways to secure important documents; One is to control access
to the documents. The other is to encrypt the documents themselves. Even
if a document were stolen from the server, it would be impossible to decrypt
the data, provided that the encryption used is strong enough. When a person
with appropriate authority needs to view part of a document, the key which
is necessary for decryption of that particular item can be issued. This
product offers the possibility of minutely controlled access to specific
parts of documents where access can depend on issuing authorities.
|Linux client management tool
An administrator, inevitably, is very busy when a number of LINUX clients
are in operation. People on client machines continually ask for help or
suggestions. The FusionSys client management tool is designed to significantly
reduce the burden on such administrators. The tool enables administrators
to control the number of clients installed and to update them to the same
1) It is possible to forbid users of client PCs to install applications
on their own.
2) It is possible to forbid users of client PCs to customize for themselves.
3) It is possible to control client PC desktops and settings.
4) It is possible to make Linux-based Japanese front-end processors*, such
as Canna and Wnn, behave like Windows-based, more familiar front-end processors,
such as IME and ATOK.
5) When the load average of some machines is high, error messages or warnings
are generated. The transition of the load average or information on users
is summarized in neat reports.
This product was originally developed for a national university in Japan
(Yokohama National University). It has been used for more than 2 yeas there
and enjoys a very good reputation.
FusionSys CAI has the following characteristics:
1) The program provides appropriate content depending on user ability and
2) the program can be used as an e-learning tool for corporate education